Performance & Productivity Lead
Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Doritos, Nobby’s Nuts, Red Rock Deli, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Tingalpa team as a Performance and Productivity Lead.
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to influence, coach, mentor and lead a broad range of cross-functional project leaders and teams to support the site productivity and performance goals from ideation through to completion, resulting in improved efficiencies and reduced waste.
- Work with and support the ANZ Productivity & Performance Team and the Manufacturing Site Leadership Teams to identify, implement and deliver key productivity opportunities through the ownership of a structured ideation process as well as championing and driving efficiency and operational improvements.
- Drive and coordinate specific Performance Improvement Programs to address specific site opportunities by sharing best practice with other sites and by using Lean principles (including 5S and TPM).
- Assist in the analysis of performance data and validation of reporting systems to identify areas for change across Manufacturing and Logistics whilst supporting the development of a Lean culture across all functions within the business.
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare of our people, undertaking all duties in accordance with company environmental policies and procedures whilst supporting continual improvements in environmental systems and performance as outlined in annual plans.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in change management to develop, influence and deliver agreed business goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to analyse business issues in order to develop and implement new and effective process solutions; influencing and collaborating the agenda of all employees across all levels of management.
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS) trained or familiarity with LSS framework and Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Working knowledge and understanding of data collection, reporting and manipulation software; Excel, Minitab & Tabelau, with effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing or supply chain functions and processes within an FMCG environment highly desirable. Prior experience within a Sales or Marketing role is also an advantage.
- Tertiary qualified in business, engineering, science or a related discipline highly desirable.
What we can offer you at PepsiCo Tingalpa:
- Career development opportunities across our entire global organisation.
- On-site health facilities: gym, physiotherapy, counselling & personal training.
- Great team environment!
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment.
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program.
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume.
- Interview and skills evaluation.
- Online Assessment process.
- Reference and background checks.
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular