Lead team of 15 to 30 hourly Manufacturing, Warehouse, or Traffic associates with varying levels of experience and education. Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety. Develop individuals and the team to solve operational issues. Motivate the team to achieve performance targets. Organize and facilitate team meetings to achieve continuous improvement process. Coach team members to use the process and facilitate problem solving on the floor. Job level will vary based on experience and scope of role.
- Develop team to solve day to day operational issues and reach short & long term performance goals
- Communicate cross functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: preshift, roundtables, etc.). Solve daily operational issues. Administer policies and practices. Initiate and implement projects
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs
- Improve team communication and engagement. Think quickly, creatively and challenge team to do the same.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Degree preferably in Engineering, Business, Operations Management, or related major
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Highly motivated self starter
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback. Ability to lead a team based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Authorized to work in United States on a permanent basis
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Willingness to work off shifts, weekends, & holidays. Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement