Mfg Assoc Certifier - 2nd shift
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by certifying pallet inventory in a fast-paced warehouse operation.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Keep accurate records of certified loads transported out of the facility for DSD delivery
- Provide coaching and counseling to Pickers on Pallet building practices
- Provide feedback to Product Availability Supervisor (PAS) on workflow, loading issues and developmental opportunities of Pickers and Loaders
- Track each load accurately
- Accurately count all pallets
- Maintain pace of pallet configuration
- Ensure that in line adjustments are made and used for all pallets
- Identify priorities and coordinate resources
- Assess and enhance skill set of Pickers. Recommend process improvements
High school diploma or GEDRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement