Finance Planning Trainee
The person who will give support to this team will report directly to the Planning Manager, being involved in a Project of management and updating in the Planning Tool Structure:
- Monthly countable closing.
- Management of forecasts and results.
- Preparation of the analysis that supports the business in terms of variance by channel and by product (mix and variance analysis)
- Preferably Degree in Economics
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and curiosity
- Strong analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Good oral and written Italian & English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PPT
- Knowledge of consumer goods market
- Strong motivation
- Be able to sign an agreement with the university
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
#LI-SPAINRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline