Talent Management Director
This role leads a team that advances the strategy for the Talent Management and Organizational Development (TMOD) team supporting the global IT function within PepsiCo. The main purpose of this team is to advance and develop technical talent along with function specific critical skills through a common IT Career Model.
This role supports a variety of talent capability programs on a corporate and global scale as well as supporting and leading elements of Core Processes for IT. This position is accountable for creating, implementing and measuring talent management programs and process across the global IT function.
Key responsibilities for the role now include:
- Update and implement the Talent Management strategy for IT across a variety of programs, processes and methods. Talent capability programs include IT Career Model, People Planning and Talent Forecasting
- Deliver against the IT Talent/Human Capital Strategy by providing strategic guidance and direction in support of a number of functional capability programs such as:
- Manage and support a number of talent management and capability programs which is inclusive of leading project management, developing content, implementing employee communications, user support, and tools/training
- Lead the creation of programs/mechanisms to measure the success of the OD projects’ overall impact on the IT function and PepsiCo as a whole
- Lead, support, and coordinate talent development initiatives (i.e., executive coaching; mentoring; rotational assignments); track & measure progress against these initiatives & collaborate with HRBPs to make recommendations and ensure sustainability
- Manager vendor and supplier relationships for various talent programs
- Oversee and provide guidance in the continued growth of Talent Analytics capabilities within IT to ensure detailed and data driven people planning as well as smarter talent based decision across the global function
- Lead OMD Talent team (Full time, intern, and contractors) in support of Talent Agendas while ensuring employees personal growth and development
- Support culture assessment and intervention initiatives within the function
- Oversee work processes of PepsiCo’s Core People Processes - 360/Hogan, Manager Quality Performance Index (MQPI), Org Surveys, Performance Management - as follows:
- Accountable for driving regular IT communication strategy for Core Processes
- Manage and ensure outcomes for the People Planning process which is an essential component of PepsiCo’s Talent Sustainability strategy where we identify develop and move talent into key development assignments to gain critical experiences and aggressively build bench.
- Support the development on strong B2+ Bench
- Enhance the junior talent pipeline to ensure we are preparing long term runway
- Oversees the rater nomination process to include understanding the process audiences, criteria for participation; coordinating with Enterprise and sector OMD, and making corrections/changes on the online system.
- Creates PepsiCo-wide people planning presentations to senior leaders of IT, accurately compiling and synthesizing very sensitive and confidential data and generating insights.
- Ensures effective and efficient planning and flawless execution of complex, highly visible strategic OMD processes with different stakeholders (Enterprise OMD, Vendors, Employees, HRBPs), which feed People Objectives.
- Oversees and provides guidance on the analysis of PepsiCo-wide Organizational Health survey analysis to be shared with IT leaders, accurately compiling very sensitive and confidential data and generating insights
- Partners with HRBPs on training and education of core people processes - purpose of processes, their role, how the process works on-line
- Partners with HRBPs to understand business clients’ needs and provides value-add actionable solutions, tools and resources to HRBPs and business clients in various Org Management, People Development, Assessment, Org Design, Talent Planning and Performance areas. This role will create or leverage existing tools based on their deep understanding of how various tools can support a particular problem or issue.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graduate degree Business, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, Industrial/ Organizational, HR, or MBA with relevant business and HR functional experience preferred
- 7-10 years of HR, OMD, or Talent Management experience
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Proven project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to think strategically and develop tactical action plans to achieve business and people goals
- Strong knowledge of Talent Management and Change Management principles organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Experience, presence, and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization from associates to senior executives
- Strong data and talent analytic skills/ mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience in organization design and business transformation preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement