Grande Prairie Class 1 FT Delivery Driver
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
- Deliver product to scheduled customers, and meet or exceed customer service expectations
- Stock and rotate product on store shelves and displays and in coolers and vending equipment
- Build small displays and set up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners
- Generate invoices and maintain responsibility for daily settlement of cash and charges
- Merchandise all accounts to standard
- Complete fully and accurately all necessary paperwork
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Follow the direction of the Sales Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required
- Must have valid Class 1 license in good standing or must acquire Class 1 license within 30 days of hire date.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-50 lbs. frequently 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull 50-250 lbs
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
Job Type: Regular