As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading our production workforce in addition to participating in and leading Lean Six Sigma, Total Productive Maintenance Program and other continuous improvement initiatives and projects.
- Leads production employees to achieve performance standards with regards to Good Manufacturing Practices, safety, line utilization and quality
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Aligns team agenda with Annual Operating Plan objectives
- Develops others by training frontline employees - setting expectations, providing feedback and recognizing and rewarding good performance
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Ensures the completion of the day to day operations of the production team.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Food Science, or related field
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in a high speed manufacturing environment required, preferably consumer packaged goods with some supervisory experience required
- Experience in consumer packaged products or similar industry preferred
- Strong employee relations, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
Job Type: Regular