Junior HR Business Partner (12 month FTC)
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for a high performing Junior HR Business Partner to join our HR team based in Reading. The post-holder will play an integral role in helping to shape and deliver the People Agenda in Head Office Sales teams. They will be own sections of the people agenda including the development of the Commercial Graduate Programme amongst other projects and providing HR support to Managers within the function.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the HR Manager to partner with the functional leadership teams to design and deliver the annual People agenda
- Own all elements of the Commercial Accelerated Career Programme (ACP) including:
- Recruitment, development, assessment and business partnering to managers and participants
- Manage on-boarding programme development and delivery
- Lead role scoping and rotation placement management of ACPs
- The continuous improvement of the programme to continue to ensure robust pipeline of future talent
- Sit on ACP Steering Committee with Sales Leaders and take responsibility for managing actions and decisions taken by the Committee
- Build strong working relationships with people managers and provide support/coaching on any organisational change, employee relations and HR related issues within their teams.
- Support with all Core HR people planning processes e.g. Performance Management, Annual Business Planning
- Work with Sales Leaders, HR BPs, HR Co-ordinator and Finance to accurately track and monitor employment costs
- Review Account Executive support across Head Office Sales and ensure appropriate spread of resource with clear career paths from Field to National Account Manager to ensure robust early career management
- Support and lead elements of the Talent Review process, ensuring that career conversations are happening at all levels and coaching managers where necessary
- Facilitate the performance calibration process
- Give constructive, actionable feedback to help managers and employees to improve their performance
- Support reward processes up to L8
- Ad-hoc HR project work as required
What we’re looking for:
- Graduate calibre and CIPD qualified
- HR generalist experience with specific skills in positively managing challenging disciplinary, grievance, and absence cases
- Experience of partnering with head office functions
- Experience of managing organisational change, e.g. restructure, org design
- Evidence of a collaborate, coaching style
- Proven organisation skills and an ability to juggle priorities within a busy and varied role
- Tenacious, patient, trustworthy in keeping matters confidential with high integrity in dealing with colleagues at all levels.
Salary & benefits:
We'll offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Based in Green Park, Reading.
Job Type: Regular