Associate Human Resources Manager
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full force – never settling for second best.
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals, but winning as a team. We Perform With Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives AND providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Come take a seat at the table and help contribute to the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo!
The Human Resources Associate Manager at PepsiCo plays a key role in executing a talent agenda that aligns with the team's business priorities. HR Associate Managers are expected to work closely with the teams they support to execute agreed-upon initiatives designed to address performance at both the individual and team levels. Initiatives HR Associate Managers will support include employee engagement assessment and action-planning; performance management; career coaching and planning; custom training; and organization design. HRAMs will also play the critical role of coach and advisor to associates in the functions they support.
The HR Associate Manager will support the Quaker Bridgeview site and partner with plant leadership for employee relations strategy and change management.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; labor relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations
- Strong skills in Powerpoint/Excel/Word
- Bachelor’s Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management
Preferred Work Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience is ideal
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement