HR Operations Analyst
This position will be a key contact for internal clients requiring Global Mobility support and for employees and families during their relocations and international assignments. This position will integrate Global Mobility Services with HR – including Compensation and Benefits and Talent Management. The position will coordinate the deployment of appropriate Global Mobility strategies and services.
This person can sit in Plano, TX or Purchase, NY.
- Counsel clients as to which type of Global Mobility package would be appropriate for a particular assignment or transfer
- Ensure a robust business case is provided for every international assignment in accordance with PepsiCo Global Mobility framework
- Assist with the pre-assignment “360” consultation with the assignee, family, HR and external service providers (e.g., tax service provider)
- Help manage relationships with employees, line managers, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Development and HR Generalists
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both external vendors and internal functions, and leverage these relationships to execute day-to-day accountabilities including exception management and financial transactions/inquiries
- Identify eligible benefits and authorize services with external vendors
- Work on ad-hoc regional initiatives together with Senior Manager, Global Mobility Relationship, as appropriate
Other responsibilities include:
- Execute actions from international assignment planning meetings between Senior Manager, Global Mobility Relationship, Talent Development and HR Generalists
- Ongoing client education and training on Global Mobility services, policies and trends
- Secondary contact for “on-the-ground” issue resolution
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and strategic issues as they affect Global Mobility, including reviewing regional benchmarking and networks for updates
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or human resources
- 5+ years experience in global mobility
- Excellent customer service and client relationship skills
- Must be able to travel as required by clients
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, business partners and employees at all levels across the organization
- Ability to manage multiple clients, projects and issues simultaneously
- Solid technical understanding of global mobility including the impact of employment structure, taxation, Social Security, immigration
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a non-technical manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement