Facilitador de Materia Prima
Descripción del Trabajo
- Guarantee availability of all raw and packing materials for production, from the contact with suppliers, replenishment planning and schedule, follow up and acceptance in plant. Assure the right inventory control warehouse for all raw and packing materials. Assure SOX controls for all receipts, transfers and cyclic inventories.
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering or Materials Management.
- Three years or more of experience in related work.
- Analytical skills for replenishment process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Computer knowledge and SAP inventory management
- Knowledge of all Federal Regulations for food industry and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full availability of days and hours of work.
- Language skills, ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents.
- Reasoning ability to apply common sense to handle problems involving multiple situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, management employees, orientation and customer service.
Job Type: Indefinido