Supply Chain Sr Engineer, Project Manager
We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
What you'll do:
As a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting the development of the scope, cost and schedule for capital projects in the Latent Capacity Area.
- Develop and Execute work plans
- Support Asset Strategy in the identification of tactics to realize latent capacity from existing manufacturing lines via elimination of bottlenecks and the use of added technologies. Including coordination with plants to confirm viability of added capacity plans
- Participate in cross-functional teams of colleagues and outside resources including vendors and consultants.
- Develop equipment installation and start-up plans
- Develop capital requirements, establish operational metrics that define total productive performance, define development and commercialization schedules
- Manage budget, schedule attainment and achievement of project performance metrics
- Provide timely and accurate status of capital cash flow and operational expenses through period forecasting
- Balance project deliverables and competing priorities
- Support vendor qualification, bidding and evaluations processes
- Support development of capital appropriation requests (CAR’s) and purchase orders to vendors as needed
- 2 Year Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Strong Analytical & Computer Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Demonstrated “Technical Curiosity”
- Innovative “Out of the Box” Thinking Skills to Drive Transformational Change
- Strong knowledge of Frito Lay Processing and Packaging system
- Field Project Management Experience a plus
- Exposure to various Processing and Packaging technologies in snack manufacturing
- Solid Understanding of the business justification process for productivity
- Strong Understanding of Frito Lay Manufacturing operations
- Familiarity with Warehouse equipment Interfaces
- Strong Analytical/Communication/Presentations Skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement