R & D Technician
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The R&D Senior Technician for product development role is part of the Global Nutrition Functional R&D group – Dairy Formulations PD team. Support the development and commercialization initiatives of new dairy/convergence products to support the Dairy/PPB GNG strategy and growth agenda.
- Associates degree with at least 2 years of experience or BS in a scientific field with some prior experience, BS in Food Science a plus. Prior beverage/food industry experience a real plus.
- Ability to manage and learn a variety of product processing techniques, from hot-fill to UHT methods.
- Proficient in lab environment (e.g., chemistry techniques, use of lab equipment, lab safety)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to support individuals of the work group, manage time and expectations for group needs.
- Outstanding team working skills, strong initiative
- International travel may be required to meet project and business objectives
- Occasional weekend travel is normal due to time required to travel to certain locations
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement