Customer Sevices Sr Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Customer Service Sr Manager
Principal purpose –
This is a LatAm Sector Team role on ISCP program. This role oversees leadership for the Customer Service and how it is associated with Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Distribution and Holding Inventory to best serve our customers in all go to market schemas (DSD, OT, Wholesalers, 3rd Party Distributors), enabling fast response to changes in market signals, contingencies and apply standard global decision making processes, ensuring that all sector operates under:
1) Common Processes and KPIs
2) Standard Technology usage
3) Develop highly enabled people to plan for SC decisions in a central entity
4) Governance of planning and execution tools’ usage and change management
- In addition will Develop road map with Supply planning teams to increase Service level to world class level.
- Driving service excellence through customer collaboration team in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and standardization across LatAm
- Act as Supply Chain voice at the front of Customers on the region
- Focusing on client satisfaction and escalation of issues
- Ensuring tools so the client needs are communicated promptly and effectively within PepsiCo organization.
- Ensuring understanding of clients’ strategic objectives and driving projects to meet or exceed them
- Negotiating service level agreements (SLA) with the customers service teams that are fairly balanced between needs of the customers and PepsiCo cost of serving as well as reduce PepsiCo exposure to service related penalties.
- Ensuring robust and effective order processing methods as well as development of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with the clients.
- Ensuring effective financial budget management incl. logistics rebates, penalties and pallet write offs
- Understand the key contributing to revenue and profit by supporting the Key Account Teams in meeting or exceeding their commercial objectives
- Manage master data system for OT customers and work with BIS team to make enhancements to optimize the process
- Leads strategy and development on continuous improvement of planning processes to deliver Customer Service and Cash Flow KPIs while assuring optimal usage on Company Assets.
- Coordinates both entities (local and sector teams) to guarantee alignment of key players and processes during different planning scopes strategic/Long term, tactical/mid term and day to day operations.
- Leads local teams on each country stablishing process, developing regional projects, define guidelines and validates initiatives with Global Ops teams, owning solutions deliverables
- Propose appropriate improvements to develop performance improvement projects and lead initiatives to materialize benefits driven by them
- Integrate with Global, Regional and Local Teams for opportunities and productivity
- Work with Network design & strategy team to align on available capacity and opportunities to be modeled in decision making tools
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field. Masters preferred.
- 7+ years experience in Customer Service and Project Mangement, large scale implementation and/or field SChain experience.
- Ability to lead an organization though significant change in process.
- Can translate business needs into solution design and processes
- Broad understanding of system interdependencies associated with production planning and/or replenishment planning and Customer Delivery.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Can ensure technical standards, methodologies, and strategies are followed
- Ability to facilitate the resolution of highly complex problems
- Able to anticipate and overcome obstacles associated with Customer Needs
- Able to develop effective partnerships with business partners and other layers across the business
- Assists in or deliver presentations to a variety of audience levels
- Provides training and mentoring to less experienced team members
- Ability to make appropriate tactical decisions necessary to complete assigned projects
- Both technical and business process expertise on Supply Chain Planning systems and ERP hands on experience (SAP)
- Deep understanding of Customer Service Tools and how it connects to JDA ESP and JDA Demand solutions, it’s capabilitie.
- Project Leadership experience on very complex SC projects
- Ability to Manage the overall necessity of Customer Delivery processes
- Ability to direct resources and navigate thru Sales and GTM structures to manage timely accomplishing of tasks
Job Type: Indefinido