IT Data Integrator
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
ISCP IT Data Integrator
Principal purpose –
The purpose of this job is to support the ISCP project with the Data governance and Data quality for all Master and Planning Data in all of LatAm MUs going from defining governance, best practices, policies, validations and deploying trainings to end users making systemic and periodic erroneous data purges in order to ensure a clean data input, essential for a good planning exercise in template tool..
Data Quality and Maintenance
- Provides expertise & ensure overall Master and Planning data governance, in line and compliant with overall enterprise data governance program.
- Responsible for data quality validation procedures automation.
- Defines and leads the implementation of data quality program including data quality rules, process, and tools to monitor and report data quality
- Monitors data quality milestones, performance measures and executes data quality improvements.
Leadership & Individual effectiveness behaviors:
- Proactively shares information, best practices, and ideas with others throughout PepsiCo
- Encourages others to constantly look for better ways of doing things
- Stays current with trends in the external environment and applies that information within the context of his or her job
- Fosters an environment of innovation and personally champions breakthrough ideas and initiatives
- Plans ahead and articulates the organizational vision and resource requirements needed to deliver results for the future
- Values and leverages people with different perspectives and experiences
- Encourages and coaches people to build their skills
- Influences others through reasoning and relationships rather than by using strong pressure tactics
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Supply Chain, Computer/Data Engineering, or related field)
- Proven strong thinking/ problem solving skills - able to timely identify and remove obstacles to progress
- Considerable experience in running data quality programs, business analysis, developing standards, processes, specifications and policies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop capability of others and build working relationships spanning several organizational levels
- Ability to work independently across multiple geographies and categories
- Collaboration & Influencing Skills
- Recognized expert in Data quality and data risk management expertise, including understanding of standards, methods, processes, tools, and controls
- Expert understanding and ability to lead effective data management across integrated SC planning systems, SAP & JDA preferred and connection to other IT systems
- Fluent in English
- 5-8 years of Supply Planning or other high data usage systems
Job Type: Indefinido