We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Service Manager is responsible for leading frontline employees in order to gain a competitive advantage and to improve cost and productivity.
- Ensures all routes are run and every stop is serviced every day
- Ensures drivers follow gate scan procedures and daily manifests
- Sets and measures productivity and service targets to drive accountability and execution
- Meets customer service needs and marketplace execution by achieving our service level goals
- Understands customer's business and balances customer needs with "cost to serve" standards
- Builds individual and organizational capabilities
- Forecasts labor needs, staffs for the work, schedules the work
- Coach and develop team (route rides, audits) to build current and future capability
- Teaches safe work practices (vehicle accidents, injuries)
- Teaches and builds our service advantage
- Captures and tracks critical performance data to meet all time and quality standards
- Manage regulatory compliance (DQF files, hours of service, VCRs, hazmat)
- Leverages understanding of key business drivers to get results
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles until goals and commitments are met
- Understands the interdependencies across functions and builds partnerships in order to reach win/win solutions
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement