Descripción del Trabajo
PepsiCo Mexico Foods (PMF) Supply Chain Operations group provides a demanding, fast-paced environment, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompany the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated supply chain environments in all of Latin America.
What you'll do:As a Buyer you will be in charge of of Indirects categories incluiding: Negotiation process for PRs below $100,000 USD, Service Level Agreement targets accomplishment, constant communication and alignment between Category owners and users, develop and support additional projects in order to increase myBUY adoption and lead automation and myBUY adoption.
Roles & Responsibilities May Include:
- Participate in periodical meetings with the myBUY’s Extended Team & Category managers.
- Help to identify opportunities to automate business process.
- Perform monthly analysis of the spend managed
- Lead trainings and sessions for category users
- Develop & support additional projects in order to increase myBUY adoption
- Take action on PRs (Approve, Deny and/or negotiate) based on Procurement and myBUY policies
- Identify new savings opportunities (YOY special focus)
- Give support for myBUY Users – e.g. doubts, comments, training, others
- Report monthly transactions and savings
- Develop category strategy, proposing and implementing process improvements
- Constant communication between suppliers and users
- Give supplier feedback –e.g. service/item quality, deliveries on time, bidding participation.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your resume by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
What you'll bring:
- Advanced English level (Listening, Speaking and Writting)
- Bachelor’s degree needed (Finance, Engineering or related, Commercial experience in buying-nice to have).
- 1-2 years procurement experience in a middle sized or large organization
- Procurement/financial background – Nice to have
- SAP/ARIBA experience – Nice to have
- Able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
- Your ability to communicate effectively and succinctly at all levels of an organization; ability to influence others and communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
- Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, goal-oriented environment.
- Collaborate and influence.
- Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
Job Type: Indefinido