Innovation Analyst Biscuits
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Innovation Analyst Biscuits CARICAM
Main Purpose –
As an Excite Analyst you will be responsible to ensure that each Project goes through the New Product Development Process (Stage-Gate) complying with the expected to-market date and proper documentation in Accolade. Also responsible for assuring compliance of all the activities of each Stage in order to move forward with the initiatives.
Main Accountabilities –
- Ensure Project execution aligned with Stage-Gate Process to ensure successful To-Market launches
- Permanent visibility of project’s progress to extended teams, anticipating contingency plans and minimizing risk, thus increasing success chances in the market execution.
- Work on conflict resolution during a project’s development with the core and extended project team, providing alternative and feasible solutions to ensure cost, time, and customer’s satisfaction during each project.
- Coordinate work plan and roadmap ensuring technical and financial feasibility of each project and aligning the process to the BU financial strategy.
- Define work priorities within the team, ensuring time and processes compliance to ensure the committed to-market date, according to the BU’s requirements.
- Ensure Accolade compliance documentation at 100% to ensure quality of information, and reliability within the system.
- Detect process opportunities and communicate them to his/her coach to ensure best practices are always applied within the Innovation-Commercialization process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Engineering or other related Majors.
- 1-3 years of experience in Project Management; knowledge of Stage-Gate Process for New Product Development, and experience managing multi-functional teams.
- English proficient; Business level written and conversational.
Job Type: Indefinido