Commercial Project Leader
Descripción del Trabajo
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Commercial Project Leader
Main Purpose –
Manages CCO program of projects, reviewing and evaluating it as a whole in order to propose trade-off decisions required to achieve the overall program objectives as well as support the integration of CCO strategy to fully leverage the capabilities of a multi-category / Multi-Country business to unlock topline growth and margin expansion opportunities.
Develop performance analyses on key CCO Program/Projects to gain advantage thru information to support CCO strategy in terms of formulation of objectives, implementation and necessary insights ensuring clear benefits and alignment within All CCO Areas and also develop executive presentations to communicate advancement on key initiatives.
Support the right development and implementation of strategic projects and performance management tools (i.e. Scorecard) to accomplish CCO vision and AOP commitments.
Main Accountabilities –
- Update and manage CCO KPIs to develop relevant knowledge: Portfolio management analysis, manages development of various collateral materials during the analysis, Co responsible for insightful, executive presentations to effectively communicate key insights built from analytical process to different audiences
- Liaise with other Areas/OUs in order to establish, maintain effective and relevant activities and support in relation to the organization's PSP/AOP process development alongside all teams, validating analyses and recommendations. (Contribute to the general construction of the plan’s strategy)
Transformational planning and execution for CCO Portfolio of programs/projects
- Bring visibility to be able to manage highly complex or enterprise-wide program consisting of multiple projects
- Ensures for Program/project management visibility and delivery that is On-Schedule, within Budget and delivers an outcome that is outlined in the approved Scope
- Participates in CCO Portfolio Management Process ensuring cost estimates, sequencing and priorities for large initiatives to be in line with program
- Ensures program control and monitoring leadership and liaison with EPMO network
- Ensures program integration and approval identifying interdependencies between projects and expectations from the function as well as identify the requirements to other functions or OU’s for early involvement in the projects.
- Supports projects through execution, facilitating the stage gate process. incorporates lessons learned into the project processes, best practices, methodology and tools
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
"There is a person identified by People Planning who could occupy this position"
Experience and profile –
- Experience working with multi-functional teams
- Project Management certification/Experience
- Process oriented person
- Strategy build up experience
- Service oriented, adaptable, self-governing, self-motivated, co-operative
- Knowledge in Project, Program and Portfolio Management (PMI standard)
- Financial background
Job Type: Indefinido