Supply Chain Coordinator
The Supply Chain Associate Coordinator will coordinate the North American Supply Chain (NASC) indirect procurement requirements for Pepsi Global Concentrate Solutions’ (PGCS) 3 Distribution Centers. There is an urgent requirement to optimize our ways of working by recruiting a coordinator level employee to ensure NASC’s indirect procurement is effective and PepsiCo policy compliant. This position will ensure that the NASC DC’s have a consistent supply of indirect goods & services to facilitate business operations.
This position will report directly to the PGCS Global Procurement Senior Supervisor and will complete all indirect requisitioning activities for the Grand Prairie TX, Carlisle PA and Lithia Springs GA DC’s while ensuring compliance to PGCS’s purchasing procedures (primarily bidding and contract compliance). This position will also train and guide the relevant DC personnel on receiving indirect materials into each DC. Indirect procurement and training support will be approximately 55% of this L2 role.
There are a total of 5 PGCS locations in North America including a concentrate manufacturing plant in Arlington, Texas, 3 Distribution Centers in Texas, Georgia and Pennsylvania, and a Supply Chain support group based in PepsiCo HQ in Purchase, New York.
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Conduct all requisitioning activities for the 3 DC’s in North America in the PCNA SAP System
- Ensure all purchases are compliant with PepsiCo policy and complete with a PO – no exceptions
- Ensure compliance to PGCS Bidding and Contracting Procedures
- Liaise with the PGCS Procurement department on cross divisional productivity and savings initiatives
- Provide indirect procurement expertise and guidance to DC Managers / Supervisors
- Primary point of contact for central receiving training. Regular trainings will be necessary in year 1 for each DC receiver in the PGCS North America business
- SAP Reports Training: Ensure all DC’s have a common suite of reports and T-Codes to enable process consistency across PGCS NA.
- Global Control Standard Support for 3 DC’s
- PGCS Master-data Edit Requests & NASS Support
- Filing & Data Entry: Complete these activities as required (Back-Up / Cover Resource for any long term issues)
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; some college preferred
- Relevant SAP Experience: (Minimum of 2 Years is preferred)
- Proven communication and problem solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of Sarbanes Oxley requirement
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes and adherence to corporate policies
- Experience of working in virtual teams
- Capable of influencing mid-level management and external parties
- Expected travel – primarily to Grand Prairie DC on a regular basis (20 minute drive).
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement