HR Manager, Cupar
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for a HR Manager to join our Senior Leadership Team at our Cupar site. The post-holder will be responsible for all day-to-day site HR execution, as well as helping to shape and deliver the People Agenda for all c.260 levelled, front-line and shift-based employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- As the HR lead for the Cupar site the post-holder will work deep within the business and playing a critical role in linking, translating and integrating HR work and priorities with business partners.
- Accountability for delivery of overall site people plans and core people agenda KPIs.
- Work closely with the Cupar Site Leader and SLT members as a trusted advisor
- Give constructive, actionable feedback to help managers and employees to improve their performance, and flag any areas of concern to the HRD for follow up
- Work with the Cupar Site Leader and SLT to develop and execute plans to build capability, develop and deliver change projects and drive employee engagement
- As a member of the site leadership team, drive site Lean deployment with focus on working on agreed KPIs using lean methodology to drive improvements and developing the required culture and LEAN Behavioural model
- Localise and activate global and regional HR solutions, core processes and policies, delivering recurring HR services and processes in partnership with SDTs – a focus on developing talent, employee engagement and culture.
- Line management of HR Co-ordinator, indirect leadership/escalation point for on-site OH Advisor.
What we’re looking for:
- Considerable generalist HR experience, ideally in a similar role – including ER and change management expertise
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Knowledge of current employment legislation, and how to use this in a practical setting.
- LEAN Manufacturing process understanding and behavioural model would be desirable but not essential
- Self-starting and confident to work remotely from functional leader
- Line Management experience desirable
Here at PepsiCo, we're passionate about developing our people, so as well as being part of a successful and hardworking team you'll have access to a wealth of ongoing training & development and of course some fantastic career prospects with one of the largest food & beverage companies in the UK.
Salary & benefits:
We'll offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Based in Cupar, Scotland. Please note that we will consider flexible working for this role, i.e. Full time or 4 days per week considered.
#LI-UK Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular