At PepsiCo, you won’t find our Finance people sitting on the sidelines. They know the business inside and out, working across functions and categories to ensure sound financial judgement is at the heart of our commercial decision making. Our finance teams are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative, with a passion for development and staying challenged.
We’re currently looking for a high-performing Analyst to join our UK FP&A team based in our UK Head Office in Reading.
In this role you will provide critical support to our Snacks and Nutrition Categories; working across some top-tier brands (Walkers, Doritos, Sensations, Naked Juices, Quaker and Tropicana to name a few). You will liaise with a range of both internal and external stakeholders across our UK and European businesses.
It is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their commercial finance skills and start building a strong career-path within a truly global business.
• Key member of the critical Period-end process, requiring Innovation tracking, Brand P&L Analysis, Net Revenue by Brand Analysis, Global Product Reporting and involvement with Channel Financials.
• Responsible for Quaker Export general ledger bookings, and reconciliation with markets to communicate performance updates.
• Provide key forecasting support (Outlooks, Forecasts, Annual Plans and Strategic Plans) to Planning Managers and wider Finance teams to ensure effective processes & robust plans are built.
• Responsible for the collation and interrogation of Planning Analytical Templates.
• Through functional collaboration, simplify, standardise, and improve our core FP&A processes,
Key Experiences Required
At PepsiCo we thrive on collaboration and always seeking to do things better, and our Finance teams are no different! To be successful in this role you will need to thrive on building strong cross-functional relationships with excellent communication and presentation skills.
You’ll need to be analytical with an eye for detail, always looking for improvements to be made.
We take career development seriously here so you’ll need to be motivated with a desire to keep learning and pushing yourself.
We’ll also be looking for:
- CIMA/ACMA/ACCA part-qualified, or qualified
- Strong experience with systems (eg. Excel, HFM, Oracle)
- Comfortable with effective prioritisation and time management
- Diligent, with the ability to influence at a variety of levels
Job Type: Regular