Manufacturing Associate Resource
- Establish programs and policies to maintain plant in a food safe atmosphere at all times
- Development of master sanitation schedule
- Managing and scheduling work assignments for direct reports
- Inspecting facility on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Providing training to Team Members on all aspects of their jobs safety, service, quality, etc.
- Maintain all pertinent records, reports and other paperwork as needed
- Partner with production and maintenance teams to meet plant objectives
- Co-lead site food safety team & participate on site HACCP team.
- Proficient in sanitation procedures and GMP/AIB requirements in a manufacturing setting
- Understanding of quality, OSHA and food safety requirements in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledgeable in FSSC22000 standards (or equivalent) and the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Prior experience utilizing a team based approach to decision making
- Knowledgeable in processing and packaging technologies and be familiar with receiving, material handling, maintenance, production planning and information systems.
- Must possess strong administrative, technical and human relations skills to effectively manage the function.
- Bachelor's Degree(prefer Food Science, Chemistry) or equivalent experience
- Flexible - willingness to work off shifts and weekends
- 3 years sanitation experience in a food manufacturing environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement