|PepsiCo has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician (MT) to join our busy Supply Chain Team based at our Walkers manufacturing site in Lincoln. The Lincoln Site was established in 1938 and has been the home of Quavers, a key snack brand of the Walkers portfolio for 50 years.|
As an MT, you’ll be a key member of the production team and your actions will directly impact our overall site performance. In order to maintain the efficiency of our production lines, you will need to combine your technical competence with strong communication skills and a willingness to lead and initiate change. With an aptitude to coach and mentor others, you’ll have the ability to adapt to an ever-changing, dynamic manufacturing environment, and be able to quickly identify and remedy machine errors as they occur.
Does the sound of this role tickle your tastebuds? If so read on...
- Proven mechanical experience
- Can demonstrate experience of machine operation, fault-finding and repair
- Logical approach to problem solving, and practical skills on plant equipment
- Skills in communicating effectively and coaching/influencing others
- Able to find opportunities for improvement and implement solutions
- Previous manufacturing/factory experience would be helpful
Job Type: Regular