Sales Assoc Administative Assistant
Frito-Lay North America is seeking a high energy, experienced Administrative Assistant in our Distribution Center. This position reports to the Zone Sales Leader (ZSL) and Zone Business Manager (ZBM). Qualified candidates will need to possess at least a high school diploma (some college experience is preferred), 3 to 5 years administrative experience, excellent oral and written skills, a self-starter with a customer service orientation and good phone skills. This person must be a reliable team player with a good work ethic. Flexibility and adaptability are important as well as problem solving skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Solid computer skills in a Windows environment with emphasis in Excel, Word and Outlook are required. This is a full-time position.
Assigned Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Payroll Processing
- Manage Workers Comp Files and OSHA reporting
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Paperwork – Daily review of driver qualifications documents, Follow up on missing items
- DOT Renewals (DOT, DL, send Route Sales Reps (RSR) to take physicals)
- Track and submit Motor Vehicle Reports
- Maintain Daily and Charge paperwork
- Follow up w/RSR’s cash o/s
- Track inventory variance
- Verify Direct Store Deliveries & verify with RSRs
- Print Reports for ZSL and for ZBT
- New Hire Process
- Schedule Interviews and maintain candidate paperwork for the zone
- Set up new employees with iPhones
- Send RSRs for Drug tests/Background checks
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement