The Manufacturing Supply Chain Leader manages all activities associated with the manufacturing/production for their department. She or he is responsible for people and team development, motivating the team and ensuring quality performance. Responsibilities include cost efficiency, continuous improvement on processes, service, and safety for department shift. The Supply Chain Leader will be leading a team consisting of hourly associates.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure team compliance with all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain product quality and sanitation standards
- Optimize operational efficiencies to support the production, warehouse, and shipping of products
- Track operational output measures (i.e. efficiency, yield loss, product quality, inventory accuracy, transactional accuracy), anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Deliver effective change leadership to drive business changes while minimizing people impact
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for frontline hourly personnel
- Regular presence on the plant floor
- Administer policies and procedures
- This role requires off-shift and/or weekend work
- This role requires lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, supply chain, or similar field
- 2 - 5 years experience in manufacturing preferred. Preferably food/beverage experience.
- Experience developing/coaching hourly staff preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement