At PepsiCo, we believe the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. We are home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Sakata Rice Crackers, Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Quaker Oats, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining high quality people.
Due to increased business activity, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Forrestfield team as a Production Team Member. Our Team Members are required to perform the final quality checks and convey all finished products to the warehouse in an efficient manner. This role will require you to work across rotating Day, Afternoon & Night Shifts - Monday to Friday.
Key accountabilities of the role will include:
- Operating food packing, bagging and processing machines to achieve daily quotas by:
- Maintaining and running machines to the highest effectiveness with the lowest cost to manufacturing, (labour, waste, quality and quantity)
- Perform the final quality checks on the pallets of finished product from the packing machine in accordance with requirements
- Follow the instructions of the Production Manager to ensure finished product is safely & efficiently stored in the warehouse
- Complete accurate & legible records
- Assist in maintaining packaging materials and film supply to the machine operators
- To ensure product is stored to allow Dept of Agriculture inspectors to do Phytosanitary inspections of Finished Product
- To maintain operational equipment including forklifts in a safe and clean state
- To work safely, efficiently & cost sensitively
- Assist with rework as required
- Perform cleaning duties as required
- Pallets loaded and checked with correct data
Requirements for the role will include:
- The position requires an individual with a practical engineering or food processing background with at least two years experience in the production environment in the food processing or milling industry.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to plan and set priorities to tasks in order to meet agreed schedules and targets.
- Self motivated and dedicated to achieving goals through continuous improvement.
- Forklift Operator Certificate
- Computer skills
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a flexible and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline