At PepsiCo, we believe the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. We are home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Sakata Rice Crackers, Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Quaker Oats, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining high quality people.
Due to increased business activity, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Forrestfield team as a Warehouse Operator. The Warehouse Operator will be required to outload the finished product to meet scheduled customer orders in an efficient manner. This role will require you to work 10am – 6pm - Monday to Friday.
Key accountabilities of the role will include:
- Follow the instructions of the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure Finished Product is safely & efficiently outloaded
- Complete accurate & legible loading records
- Ensure that only Finished Product that has been checked & approved by QOA Quality Control is outloaded & to manage any product that is placed on hold
- Assist in receiving, identifying & maintaining packaging materials
- Assist in maintaining warehouse hygiene to ensure preservation of stock & prevent infestation by pests & insects, & compliance with GMP standards.
- To safely & efficiently pack sea containers, local market orders & stockfeed pallets
- Assist Dept of Agriculture inspectors to do Phytosanitary inspections of Finished Product
- To maintain operational equipment including forklifts, Mobicon & pallet racking
- To work safely and efficiently.
Requirements for the role will include:
- Current counter-balance/high reach forklift ticket.
- Experience in slipsheet loading of containers
- Trained Mobicon operator
- Trained for container quality assessment
- Bulk container loading process
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a flexible and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline