PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
As a Sales Representative you contribute to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by providing exceptional customer service to small-format and large-format accounts. You are responsible for growing the business in your territory by creating on-going, positive relationships with your customers. You execute excellence in your territory through ordering products to be delivered to the store, re-stocking and rotating product on the shelves, and maintaining coolers and venders. You negotiate, create and build in- store displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs, decals and banners.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop business to increase volume and new package distribution within the territory
- Sell and execute national and local promotions, solicit placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and sell sufficient product inventory
- Develop all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service
- Utilize point-of-sale materials to stimulate sales
- Must maintain and increase shelf facings, and racks; clean shelving and racking; and rotate product
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Eliminate out-of-stocks and out-of-date product through effective order taking
- Work closely with PBC delivery department to ensure effective service
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree
- One - two years of fact-based direct selling experience an asset, but will train the right candidate
- Food Service or Consumer Products experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Solid oral presentation skills required
- Possess a valid driver's license and own vehicle
- Must be able to perform frequent lifting, bending, twisting, kneeling, squatting, and reaching over shoulder
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset.
Job Type: Regular