Here at PepsiCo, we’re on the lookout for a Learning & Development Manager Benelux & DACH to join our West Europe OMD team. This role will be based in one of our HQ in the Netherlands (Utrecht) and involve up to 50% European travel.
As a Learning & Development Manager you will deliver Learning & Development solutions to our businesses in Benelux and DACH, focusing on achieving excellence in delivery standards and driving efficiency and effectiveness through all our activities in this area. You will work closely with our Business Unit (BU) HR Business partners, supporting them to deliver against their Learning & Development business strategies. You will be responsible for diagnosing learning needs across Benelux and DACH and for developing effective training plans that address those needs. In addition, you will occasionally support the West Europe OMD team with the rollout and implementation of initiatives from other areas of OMD such as Culture & Engagement, Diversity and Talent Management.
The role reports into our Head of OMD, West Europe, who is based in the UK.
In more detail you will:
- Collaborate with appropriate partners and analyze relevant business data to identify training needs to meet business objectives
- Develop training plans based on training needs analysis
- Build and deliver team development solutions using internal and external content focused on driving team effectiveness across the business units
- Communicate and deliver learning interventions in accordance with business strategies and in support of the L&D plan by facilitating existing core professional skills trainings and supporting local HR in delivery of tools
- Participate in ‘train the trainer’ sessions for newly developed learning initiatives targeting the professional population and implement these across our Benelux and DACH markets.
- Organise and facilitate cross-market programs to ensure efficiency
- Execute online and mobile learning strategies developed by our Centre of Excellence team
- Measure the success of learning interventions/programs, focusing on quality, effectiveness, return on investment and timeliness
- Collaborate with other facilitators to use existing programs, tools and create the best ways of working
- Undertake day-to-day management of our learning suppliers
- Support other aspects of the local OMD agenda such as the implementation of culture & engagement and talent management interventions and initiatives
What do we offer you?
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be set up.
Next to this we also offer competitive compensation and a phenomenal range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. We work with a bonus scheme; your own results have influence on your bonus.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Desired skills and experience:
- Prior experience of delivering learning interventions, which increase job readiness and promote career development, productivity and individual/team performance
- Strong facilitation and training skills
- Ability to diagnose the root cause of problems and identify ways of finding solutions to needs without always resorting to a training solution
- Ability to form relationships and influence at all levels in a matrix driven organisation, applying an inclusive and consultative approach
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to balance numerous tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Sensitivity and awareness of cross-cultural differences in a business context
- Ability to succeed in virtual communities
- Real passion for and experience in the areas of culture & engagement, diversity & inclusion and/or talent management an advantage
- Fluency in English required; Additional West European language an advantage, in particular German and/or French
- Ability to travel
Job Type: Regulier