Developing the Business
- Identifying changing customer needs through an ongoing review of the highest selling products and frequent communication with store managers.
- Servicing your assigned group of retail customers through product distribution, space allocation, and meaningful customer interaction.
- Managing placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks, and selling sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands.
- Managing inventory to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers and consumers.
- Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, managing inventory movement, and cleaning shelving and racks.
- Operating a Route Sales Truck including loading and unloading of product, OR operating a personal vehicle along an established route (with mileage paid for).
- Great with people and excellent communication skills to maintain and improve customer relationships
- French proficiency
- Valid Full G driver’s license, flawless driving record, and your own car or reliable access to a vehicle full time for the duration of the entire summer
- High School diploma required. University/College education is an asset
- Ability to withstand lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling movements for full duration of shift
- Outstanding organizational skills (as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets)
- Available to work early mornings and every weekend
- Previous sales experience with a consumer packaged goods or retail organization preferred
Job Type: Regular