The Seasonal PT Warehouse Labourer contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by picking product and creating an accurate load for transport, bulk and bay delivery trucks. The Warehouse Picker/Loader is responsible to build a perfect pallet/load every time.
- This position is located at the Kelowna facility and is a seasonal role. Multiple positions are available.
- Wage: $16.27 per hour.
- Hours: 20-30 hours per week.
- Successful candidates will work May to September.
- Candidates must be able to work night shift and other shifts as required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Works from an order sheet to build loads for transport, bulk and bay delivery trucks, using a forklift and when needed an electronic pallet jack
- Ensuring pallets/loads built correctly requires strict attention to detail, maintaining order accuracy, all pallets perfect each time
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned areas
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Responsible for maintaining the stability of the pallet, by proper/logical stacking and fresh wrapping the built pallet
- Responsible for ensure all paperwork is completed to standard
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
- Unload transport trucks, moving product from trailer into the warehouse, into the designated warehouse space
- Follow the direction of the and Warehouse Leadhands the Product Availability Supervisors
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Forklift Driving Certificate required
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-60 lbs constantly for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50-100 lbs frequently
- Must be able to perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Experience working in a forklift operating position, preferred
Job Type: Regular