The Seasonal Warehouse Labourer contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by picking product and creating an accurate load for transport, bulk and bay delivery trucks. The Warehouse Picker/Loader is responsible to build a perfect pallet/load every time.
- This position is located at the Winnipeg facility and is a seasonal role. Multiple positions are available.
- Wage: $16.32 per hour.
- Hours: 24-40 hours per week.
- Work Schedule:
- Successful candidates will work April to September.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Works from an order sheet to build loads for transport, bulk and bay delivery trucks, using a forklift and when needed an electronic pallet jack
- Ensuring pallets/loads built correctly requires strict attention to detail, maintaining order accuracy, all pallets perfect each time
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned areas
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Responsible for maintaining the stability of the pallet, by proper/logical stacking and fresh wrapping the built pallet
- Responsible for ensure all paperwork is completed to standard
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
- Unload transport trucks, moving product from trailer into the warehouse, into the designated warehouse space
- Follow the direction of the and Warehouse Leadhands the Product Availability Supervisors
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Forklift Driving Certificate required
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-60 lbs constantly for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50-100 lbs frequently
- Must be able to perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Experience working in a forklift operating position, preferred
Job Type: Temporary