- Manages business relationships and projects across IT teams, vendors and 3rd party providers
- Oversees prioritization and delivery of solutions for area(s) of ownership to ensure value realization
- Supports development of strategic roadmap (i.e., defines the case for change, gains investment approval, identifies pursuit opportunities)
- Defines the strategy for integrating systems by providing a technology perspective that ensures alignment of IT approach
- Drives technology and business process innovation to enable competitive position
- Manages a portfolio of services to address business needs
- Anticipates needs by supporting pilots and investigating potential solutions in order to communicate solution recommendations
- Participates in identifying, assessing and promoting the use of new technologies for increased productivity
- Leverages the long-term roadmap defined by architecture in order to implement alternatives that meet the business process requirements and financial requirements
- Analyzes components of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) impacting process reengineering
- Participates in business process design workshops with internal or external teams
- Participates in change management analysis during process design
- Aligns process improvements with sector transformation visions
- Creates the business case and target value to be realized and drives effort to ensure project is approved and funded
- Delivers final version of the documented processes and ensures Business Requirements Specification is documented and signed off on by business owner
- Assesses that Project Charter objectives have been met and closes project
- Schedules Benefits Realization Reviews as applicable
- Represents business in Critical Incident process. Ensure smooth communication between IT CIM team and Business stakeholder. Ensure Lesson Learn are shared & action are applied in a continuous improvement mindset.
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong Leadership skills
- Management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
- Ability to manage budget
- Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of IT Standards
- Fluency in English and French Mandatory
- Ability to solve highly complex problems within his/her work team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from different countries in a matrix environment
- Bac+4/5 Master Degree
- Experience of minimum 10 years in IT fields, focus on Finance processes and BI reporting.
- Subject matter expertise :
- Finance, Procurement and HR processes
- SAP FI/CO, MM experienced required
- TM1 would be a plus
- Business Intelligence reporting & analytics would be a plus
- Experience in FMCG company is a plus
Differentiating competencies :
- Strategic Partnering: Not ‘order taker’ mindset, High competence in Demand Shaping.
- Business IQ: Speak Business language. Understand industry, ecosystem & financial business driver
- Excel at Portfolio Management.
- Provider Domain: Understand how the provider’s services benefit the business.
- Business Transition Management: Know when and how to engage organizational development professionals.
#LI-FRANCERelocation Eligible: Non applicable
Job Type: Permanent