We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better. Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Sales Business Development Senior Manager is responsible for new business acquisition of PEP’s National Foodservice Customer with direct account ownership across all lines of business with accountability for delivering incremental volume, share and profit. This includes 6-8 Large National and Regional accounts annually.
- Develop and Own Relationships with C-level suite of Large National Chains
- Own identification and development of pipeline of other large new business prospects
- Influence key buyers and decision makers of new business prospects
- Develop and own relationships with customer franchise community
- Develop PepsiCo partnership proposals based on customer discovery
- Manage and lead cross functional account teams to win new business
- Work with Finance Mgr to develop financial parameters for customer proposal
- Work with Marketing and Operations to develop framework for customer partnership that will deliver against customer needs
- Lead negotiation of new business customer proposal and contract development
- Manage and Lead conversion process of new customers
- Support development of new business strategy for the division utilizing marketplace and competitive knowledge
- Develop relationships and participate in industry organizations
- Support training and education of PEP Foodservice sales organization in new business sales approach
- Must have Food Service Sales/Customer ownership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years proven track record of sales accomplishments and large complex selling. Foodservice (restaurant channel) and specifically beverage experience a must.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Effective Team leadership skills
- Proven track record of large complex account management
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize work
- Excellent follow-up and project management abilities
- Developed Analytical Thinking Skills
- Ability to think strategically to develop and execute a negotiation strategy
- Adaptable to rapidly changing environment
- Creative Problem Solver
- Must be willing and able to travel 50% of the time (company car provided)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement