- Support the Overall LATAM Productivity Governace Process through complete control of the Powersteering tool.
- Support the project management process by developing and ensuring the application of the project management toolkit and the financial approval process.
- Coordinate the monthly regional productivity forum
- Provide training and guidance on productivity concepts, calculation support and overall project governance. Act as the regional Powersteering Expert Trainer.
- Develop and update productivity calculation models specific to every type of initiative, function and P&L line.
- Consolidate and keep track of all Productivity Initiatives in Powersteering for 2019 (+2500) and the pipeline for 2020-2024.
- Provide Powersteering training and support to all LATAM users (+200)
- Develop and update the monthly regional Productivity scorecards – Create personalized reports for the weekly LATAM Operations and Productivity teams review meetings
- Degree in Industrial Engineer, Business Administration or similar
- Key performance metrics understanding. Overall understanding of the value chain.
- Analytical skills to develop and deploy clear reports and to provide opportunity detection support.
- Accounting and Financial knowledge to classify projects according to P&L impact and provide productivity allocation and calculation guidance
- Fluent in English both written and spoken is a must – Basic Portuguese preferred
Job Type: Indefinido