This is a seasonal role starting in late April 2019 and ending in August/September. The successful candidate must have open availability.
Hours: 20-40 hours per week.
Wage: $15.46 per hour.
Work Schedule: Sunday to Saturday.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a background check which includes a criminal record check, a reference check, a general employment verification, and confirms high school (or equivalent credential) completion.
- Merchandise store shelving, racks, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in our PepsiCo Beverages accounts
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Utilize Point-of-Sale materials in each account
- Create and maintain enticing marketing product displays to promote and generate sales activity
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition, ensure shelving cleanliness is maintained
- Build solid partnership with Account Sales Representatives, Warehouse and Delivery teams
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) preferred
- Prior merchandising or customer service experience an asset
- Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform frequent physical activity
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs unassisted and push and pull 200 lbs on a pallet jack
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Demonstrated communication, time management, organizational skills
- Possess a valid driver's license and daily access to a vehicle (mileage reimbursement applies)
Job Type: Temporary