The best work of your career is ahead. Find the role that starts it all today!
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions
As an IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM) supporting Pepsico’s Global Health, Safety, Environmental, and Sustainability functions you will have a unique opportunity to influence and transform how PepsiCo protects and promotes the health and safety of our employees and minimizes our impact on the environment.
Working directly with business teams in North America, Europe and Asia, you will expand your knowledge of international business practices and develop critical IT experience delivering sophisticated cloud-based technology solutions that seamlessly integrate with the PepsiCo’s enterprise security and advanced data & analytics platforms.
As an IT BRM you will leverage your interpersonal, communication, and technology skills to:
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with senior business leaders and peers in the IT Delivery, Development, CTO and Support functions
- Become a subject matter expert on the business function and its supporting solutions, and work with business partners to establish and maintain a 5 years Capabilities Roadmap
- Help our business convert high level Ideas into fundable projects by defining scope, requirements, value propositions / business cases, and estimates of IT work required to deliver
- Keep abreast of internal technology / solutions relevant to the business function (e.g., regional proofs-of-concept; global standards) and external technology and solutions
- Manage vendor relationships and SaaS vendor contracts for multiple solution providers, acting to facilitate communication between business, vendor, PepsiCo procurement and Legal
- Act as point of escalation for business functions for critical incidents and time-sensitive technology requests
- Coach and develop team members by driving accountability, ownership and the IT organization’s Cultural Values
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in CIS, Business, Industrial Engineering, Sustainability, Occupational Safety or similar background. Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years defining and deploying enterprise technology solutions/systems
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analyzing, distilling and summarizing Business requirements
- Ability to communicate technical and complex subject matter to leaders in business terms
- Proven track record of building consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated individual capable of managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- 3+ Years of experience working with Environmental, Health & Safety, and/or Sustainability functions and systems
- 2+ years Experience working with the Enablon EHS Management software platform, especially with respect to enterprise data integration, reporting, and analytics
- 2+ years managing SaaS vendor relationships
- Broad understanding of general IT technologies and trends, industry standards, solution architecture, and the vendor landscape
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit or function, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- Strategic thinker focused on business value results that utilize technical solutions
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively use governance for a positive business partner experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement