The Full Time Lead Hand contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by supervising and participating in the picking of product and the creation of accurate loads for transport, bulk and bay delivery trucks.
- Wage: $33.58 - training will be less based on experience. The successful candidate will receive benefits after 1500 hours worked.
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will need to be available for afternoon and evening shifts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Works from an order sheet to build loads for transport, bulk and bay delivery trucks, using a forklift and when needed an electronic pallet jack
- Ensuring pallets/loads built correctly requires strict attention to detail, maintaining order accuracy, all pallets perfect each time
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned areas
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Responsible for maintaining the stability of the pallet, by proper/logical stacking and fresh wrapping the built pallet
- Responsible for ensure all paperwork is completed to standard
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
- Unload transport trucks, moving product from trailer into the warehouse, into the designated warehouse space
- Assist with the supervision of warehouse employees
- Follow the direction of the Product Availability Supervisors
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Valid Class 1 license preferred
- Forklift Driving Certificate required
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-60 lbs constantly for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50-100 lbs frequently
- Must be able to perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Experience working in a forklift operating position, preferred
Job Type: Regular