We work with over 450 strategic suppliers globally to ensure we have what we need, when we need it. The goods and services we use can range from the core ingredients in our beverages and snack seasonings to our partnerships with the logistics companies we use to ship our products all over the world – that's where our Procurement department comes in. With integrity and ethical sourcing at our heart, the procurement team work hard to nurture strong relationships with our suppliers that get the right goods and services at the right price while ensuring we can be better together. Do you have a talent for negotiation and building strong relationships? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The indirect procurement lead will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic initiatives on an assigned range of indirect sourcing categories. This involves partnering with both the external supply base and key internal stakeholders to drive the productivity agenda. The indirect lead will also ensure compliance with Pepsico purchasing policy and adherence to purchase to pay processes.
- Lead critical Ireland Opex and Capex Indirect sourcing projects
- Implement category strategy and drive business productivity metrics affected by indirect sourcing
- Deliver Indirect productivity in support of plant MOH productivity targets and annual operating plan
- Maintain compliance to Purchasing Policy to audit ready standard and execute global controls standards to Pass status
- Build key relationships with cross-functional and functional stakeholders
- Build sustainable supplier partnership relationships
- Continuously review and implement improvement in sourcing processes through use of best practices tools and processes including detailed spend, market and business analytics
- Champion indirect procurement agenda in Ireland, providing clear Indirects leadership to sites
- SAP and Ariba systems Super User and data steward, providing training and supporting materials as required to the organisation
- Manage Purchase to Pay (P2P) processes, including approving Requisitions and ensuring compliance to PWF Procurement Policy
- Perform local sourcing activities, including competitive bidding and contract management including detailed spend, market and business analysis
- Hold a Degree in a Business or technical related field;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a procurement environment within a multinational company;
- Proven experience at delivering strong business results including through tender management & negotiated agreements
- ERP Systems experience preferably SAP. E-Sourcing experience desirable
- Ability to develop and interpret data analytics and reporting and recommend and/or implement actions;
- Experience of working within a compliance controls and audit environment
- A self-starter with an ability to prioritise work load while displaying an ability to problem solve and make recommendations
- Experience of working effectively in a cross functional environment
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Indirect Procurement Lead. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Global Proc Asst Buyer.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary