Sr. Director, Change & Organizational Effectiveness (OE)
Reports to: VP, Organizational and Management Development
This position provides organizational development, team effectiveness and change management leadership to the North America Beverages (NAB) business. The Sr. Director will own building a comprehensive OE and change strategy and approach, including the design, development and engagement around frameworks and tools. This role partners with our HR and the business to address organization development opportunities by conducting needs analysis/change impact, assessing gaps, and providing solutions to enable organizational effectiveness. In addition, the role is accountable for embedding change and team effectiveness processes and building capability across the organization. The Sr. Director manages a team of six and partners extensively across the organization, including other sectors and across PepsiCo Corporate. This role will be central in optimizing the effectiveness of our people, teams and the overall NAB organization. It reports directly to the VP, Organizational and Management Development and is located in White Plains, NY.
- Lead the Change Management and Organizational Effectiveness (OE) function including setting strategy, managing and aligning resources and influencing the overall Transformation portfolio
- Provide leadership and insights on change and OE initiatives across NAB to establish more process, tools and resources
- Develop team effectiveness framework and tools, along with associated materials and tools to enable HR business partners and business leaders to build high performing teams
- Partner with HR partners and business leaders to address specific team effectiveness opportunities by conducting needs analysis, assessing gaps, and providing solutions that address needs across NAB
- Oversee the design and implementation of change management strategies, plans and materials supporting NAB’s transformation initiatives
- Partner on the NAB culture agenda to ensure alignment with overall Business Transformation
- Partner with HR to conduct organization capability gap assessments and develop a strategy to develop and recruit necessary capabilities
- Conduct trainings and build change and OE capabilities in HR and the business
- Other OD-related consulting and project work and group facilitation opportunities as assigned
- This role will be accountable for making decisions, executing actions and consulting with HR Business Partners
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably MS in HR, I&LR, Org Development and Leadership or other related field
- Minimum of 12 years of HR/OMD industry experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with change management, organizational design, organization culture, organization effectiveness and business transformation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement