¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
SC Eng Sr Engineer
The position is responsible for delivering engineering execution for productivity strategy Supply Chain Transformation (SCT), safety and quality across the Biscuits BU.
Responsible of providing leadership and technical execution on investment for SCT projects across the BU for Biscuits ensuring benefits according to CAPEX
- Promote Safety awareness at all stages of Global Engineering activities (E)
- Develop and execute strategic capital investment plans with annual and three year visibility (E)
- Manage the planning, development and execution of capital programs-projects as support of business units (E)
- Provide technical leadership on capital investment (E)
- Develop the better strategy and perform the required complete project to give the company the infrastructure and best technology to produce big bet products as SCT. (E)
- Perform the required plans to contribute with the company to achieve the productivity goals (E)
- Continue with the manufacturing footprint strategy making the line movements according with master plan and Footprint productivity. (E)
- Implement the new technology on automation for process on Oven, Forming and cooling. As well as all handling and distribution on packaging for Cookies & Crackers. (E)
- Execute the financial targets (e.g. cash flow) of assigned projects on time and schedule revolving production for sales requirements (E)
- Assess the talent of the team to ensure bench strength (E)
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching on progress against accountabilities to peers and lower levels (E)
Experience and profile
- Mechanical, chemical, Mechatronic or industrial engineering
- More than 3 year’s experience in food processing and Project management
- Knowledge of Capital Project Management.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices related to food plant design, equipment fabrication, food safety requirements, construction details and project execution
- Engineering finance. Ability to analyze financial information as it relates to engineering. Cash flow, net sales and operating profits. Knowledge of cost of goods, depreciation costs, capital costs, taxes.
- Engineering skills. Knowledge of and the ability to understand, design, apply and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems. Ability to read and interpret technical documents and engineering drawings
- Project plan management. Ability to plan, manage and execute projects against cost, schedule, performance and safety targets
- Safety/quality/regulations. Knowledge of safety policies, procedures and external regulations for the design, installation and operation of facilities and equipment. Includes knowledge of federal, state and local regulations.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo! Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido