PepsiCo Finance professionals have a seat at a table, and a voice in the conversation, across the company. Successful employees gain a foundation of the functional and organizational skills needed to contribute to these conversations as they rotate through different teams over the course of their career.
At PepsiCo, we believe our continued success depends on a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Our teams reflect the diversity of our communities and consumers. And inclusion is a way of life. In an ever-changing environment, we know that creativity from individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences is critical.
As a Cash & Bank Analyst you will be responsible for Cash & Bank (C&B) cycle including audit, compliance to relevant laws and regulations. You will be a leader for conducting review & analysis of C&B processes to support company objectives and improvements for both cycles governance, accurate processing & identifying any risks & simplification ideas to leverage productivity and overall process efficiency across BU (Beverage /Snacks). Also you will perform daily interaction with Treasury, P2P stake holder, Controls & Banks simplifying and C&B process and Global Control Standards (GCS) related to those cycles including period end close and analysis, and monitoring controls for compliance to corporate policy, this will be through the following accountabilities:
- Ensure Cash & Bank accuracy reporting in accordance with PepsiCo C&B policies and US GAAP.
- Lead IBM team Financial deliverables in C&B and meet reporting requirements as per agreed Desktop Procedures (DTP).
- Provide visibility of full end-to-end (Cash & Bank) making sure of its effectiveness.
- Provide management monthly analysis of C&B in specific and follow up on the rest to make sure of reconciled balances and follow-up on action plans.
- Support the reporting function with the required business information to ensure accurate, timely and quality reporting submissions.
- Review monthly & quarterly the Cash & Bank accounts with necessary cause of change versus prior month & prior quarter.
- Monthly & YTD tracking of all Cash& Bank balances & agings.
- Making sure that C&B transaction is done on time to avoid any Financial misstatement or Forex impact.
- Ensure completeness of all financial transactions provided by the IBM team and communicate the needed adjustment.
- Support both external and internal audit on C&B related requests.
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices.
- Partner with Business process Owner (BPO) and Control Owner (CO) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self testing and remediation of failures. Update GCS for the following C&B process.
- Ensure timely closure of Internal audit remediation and track progress
- Identify scope for process improvements and interventions from time to time to achieve process simplification / better controls / process standardization / accounting / outsourcing i.e. ICM/& Concur.
To be successful in this role, you should be demonstrating the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance subject.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Financial Accounting.
- Results oriented, takes initiatives to get things done and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of local and US Accounting Standards
- Good knowledge of and experience with finance and accounting issues.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with and through others..
- Ability to relate to all levels throughout the corporation.
Job Type: Regular