iS&OP Director (Europe)
This is a critical leadership role within the Integrated Sales and Operations Planning (iS&OP) process, one of the primary processes by which we run PepsiCo ESSA.
In this role, you ensure that the entire iS&OP process runs effectively. You identify and resolve any areas of concern, and ensure the ESSA BUs, Category Teams, Supply Chain and the EC get maximum business value from the process.
You orchestrate the weekly and periodic operation of the iS&OP process. This involves advising and supporting BU and Category leadership teams how to use the process to build business scenarios, make recommendations and reach decisions to harmonise commercial plans with Supply Chain capability.
This is also a performance Risk Management process.
The position is a European role, which means you can be based anywhere in Europe (ideally close to a PepsiCo office).
- To set AOP agenda for implementation of special integrated Sales and Operations Planning (iS&OP) processes for PepsiCo ESSA,
- Drive the S&OP performance Scorecard.
- To champion, advocate, and establish and govern the use of iS&OP. Within that remit, to call out and address any areas of the process which are not working effectively.
- Govern Continuous Improvement action plans to ensure that iS&OP performance issues are addressed.
- Collaborate with the S&OP, Demand and Supply planning COE leads and Sales capability teams, to ensure all iS&OP relevant critical metrics are measured and reported centrally in coherent, consistent way across all BU’s, in order to develop a continuous improvement and capability program to harmonise planning processes across ESSA.
- Ensure all BU’s are assessed on a yearly basis on iS&OP maturity and improvement plans are defined and actioned.
- Leverage internal/external networks to understand and explore innovative ideas, technology possibilities to input into the strategic roadmap.
- To maintain clear and strong links to the iS&OP Community beyond PepsiCo ESSA, inside and outside the organisation, through which the PepsiCo Europe iS&OP Process can be further strengthened.
- You show a high level of executive maturity:
- Interact with, align with & influence peers and senior leaders within PepsiCo ESSA.
- Leadership through influencing senior colleagues from all functions but primarily Marketing, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain.
- Leading ambiguity; working within a complex, fluid cross-functional environment running significant amounts of change and being able to influence a broad base of cross-functional partners & peers.
- You understand and provide a top-line strategic view or, where needed to back up recommendations for Leadership Team decisions, a very detailed and accurate analysis is a critical skill.
- You have design and execution experience of the iS&OP process and can demonstrate success.
- High level of business insight is required ~ you are commercially savvy, with strong analytical skills. Strong understanding of the iS&OP processes is preferred.
- You bring either, a strong Commercial background with sound Financial understanding, or a strong Financial background with sound Commercial understanding
- You show excellent influencing skills, are confident and credible when dealing with different BU Leadership Team members with more seniority and experience.
- Personally hugely passionate advocate of the iS&OP process
- Strong teammate and ability to deal with cultural differences
- Self-starter capable of setting their own agenda within a complex, fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with process discipline and process adherence, but also able to identify and take opportunities to further develop and strengthen the process.
- Degree level capability.
- 10+ years of cross-functional experience at a middle to senior level.
- You are fluent in English
To be successful in this role, you have the ability to influence members of the BU Senior Leadership Teams, as well as Sector Commercial and Supply chain leadership teams. Whilst you are not a peer of that group, you can ensure that they are taking the necessary action to sustain and develop the parts of the overall iS&OP process for which they and their teams are responsible.
iS&OP is a developing process within PepsiCo ESSA and, as such, the discipline and focus on sustaining process is needed. You play a critical role in ensuring successful process implementations by maintaining a positive approach by supporting the BU iS&OP lead in solving issues that arise during the implementation period.
You collaborate with BU iS&OP Process Leaders through the monthly iS&OP Community calls in which standard methodology can be shared and the iS&OP process further developed.
Are you up for the challenge? You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline