PepsiCo is one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies with products sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo is expanding its Global Information Security team, including the Cyber Fusion Center, in Warsaw Poland. The Information Security team in Warsaw, established in 2015, is growing and expanding global capabilities to protect PepsiCo and enable the business securely. That is why we are looking for:
Information Security Access Provisioning Senior Analyst
This position is the Subject Matter Expert on the Risk and Compliance Team for the North America Sector. The job is to serve as the primary resource representing ISAP (Information Security Access Provisioning Team) in support of multiple application teams to ensure all user/system access is successfully incorporated into global security and access management processes.
This position is accountable for ensuring adherence to established SOX and Access compliance standards and controls globally as well as Active Directory and UNIX PowerBroker standards.
The North America Sector Lead is responsible for ensuring the consistent and timely monitoring of multiple platforms and tracking the remediation efforts against any violations found. ISAP
This ISAP NA lead reports to the Information Security Senior Manager who has overall responsibility for access to platforms globally. The scope of project involvement and the expectation of highly developed leadership skills of the associate in this position will be required to drive common global objectives and ensure critical SoX controls are completed.
- Global position in a highly skilled, multinational team
- The opportunity to contribute to enterprise wide projects in an iconic, leading manufacturing company
- Learning and development possibilities
- Brand new office located downtown
- Private medical care and insurance
- Multisport card
Your role is to:
Provide subject matter expertise for complicated Active Directory and UNIX PowerBroker environments including detailed analysis of Privileged access I.E, Local Server admin, Active Directory administrator access, Unix Powerbroker roles and the access provided by each role to enable proper SOD, SOX, and governmental controls for Europe.
- Monitor the SOX controls for the North America sector and ensure remediation of violations.
- Execute monitoring reviews and provide documentation to enable successful results for MK303.UX.idM, MK303.AD.idM, Mk309.ISG, SID5, SID6, SID22, SID23.
- Monitor Arcsite reports for improper id creation and coordinate the remediation of violations.
- Troubleshoot logon and access permission issues, to enable successful application and project timelines.
- Assist the business in the creation of proper access requests as applications migrate into the PICT 2.0 framework.
- Review local access for Windows local server ID violations ensuring consistency across other sectors through partnering with peers.
- Review/monitor PowerBroker roles used for SoD and consistency within the sector.
- An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- Knowledge of Project Lifecycle methodologies and some experience in leading projects
- Liaison with compute team and coordinate the appropriate processing of requests for group additions on Windows servers.
- Propose solutions for any Sector project requirements to ensure alignment with global Security team processes and procedures.
- Coordinate initiatives, provide training, and communicate security mandates to sector user populations and/or helpdesk.
- Provide guidance and expertise in PepsiCo wide application outages and root cause analysis
- Advocate idM Access request processes in compliance with security policies and audits.
- Review idM Request forms for relevance to their sector, when appropriate.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Minimum 5+ years of IT security experience or relevant Security certifications
- 4 year Undergraduate degree (preferred)
- Understanding and knowledge of monitoring tools
- High level knowledge of audit and privileged access administration
- Knowledge of security policy and specific standards on all platforms
- Strong Sector business knowledge
- Understanding and knowledge of process management with some experience running projects
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to identify and recommend alternatives
- Ability to work with complex details
- Excellent communication skills within the sector and ability to positively interact with global teams
- Ability to work with and influence remote personnel with process and metrics
- Experience with various ID administration processes for platforms (Windows) and Operating Systems (Windows, or Unix/Linux); or Databases (Oracle, SQL etc)
- Experience with compliance and controls
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent work item follow-up skills with attention to details
.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular