Auto req ID: 169580BR
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As an AZ Delivery Driver, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
AZ Delivery Driver Job Summary:
The AZ Delivery Driver contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by delivering large quantities of previously ordered products to high volume stores using a tractor/trailer truck.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating a class AZ vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
- Deliver product using a Bulk, Side bay, or PTG truck
- Performing a proper pre and post trip inspection on all vehicles
- Using a Dolly and/or power jack to deliver product to customers
- Lift up to 100lbs in a safe manner
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness
- Obey all HTA/MTO laws and regulations
- Work overtime as needed
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to complete assigned work in the allotted time
- Any and all other duties as requested by delivery Supervisor
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
- A valid AZ Ontario License - driver abstract requested
- High School Diploma
- Employment contingent upon successful road test as per the PepsiCo Policy
- Flexibility to work overtime before and after regular shift
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Demonstrated history of safe work practices
- Experience is an asset
Job Type: Temporary