The next great shift in consumer behavior driven by technological disruption is underway, and it’s happening in the food & beverage industry.
As other sectors have shifted to eCommerce-first business models in recent years, food & beverage has continued to rely predominantly on traditional brick & mortar models, but this is changing rapidly. New technologies are transforming every aspect of reaching consumers, from the rise of digital marketing and online grocery platforms, to the creation of supply chain tools that enable speedy at-home delivery. According to the Food Marketing Institute, 70% of U.S. consumers will shop online for groceries by 2024, with an estimated annual spend of $100 billion.
To deepen our efforts to seize this opportunity and lead the food & beverage industry into its remarkable next chapter, PepsiCo – a global company with powerhouse brands including Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker, and Tropicana – is expanding its Global eCommerce Team. We’re looking for the greatest minds in data & analytics, software development, machine learning optimization, and next-generation supply chain. Given PepsiCo’s incredible reach – our foods and beverages are enjoyed more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories, and our value chain involves diverse partners ranging from farmers and food scientists to retailers and logistics specialists – the challenges we’re addressing are complex and the solutions will be deeply impactful.
Although PepsiCo is a large multinational, the PepsiCo Global eCommerce Team prides itself on having the entrepreneurial, action-oriented culture of an exciting startup business. Our group includes startup founders, Silicon Valley veterans, food & beverage experts, and seasoned executives from digital transformation leaders such as Amazon and Walmart. Our goal is to build the technological products and capabilities that will reinvent our industry and make us the #1 food & beverage business in eCommerce for decades to come
We're looking for a versatile Product Manager who brings along fresh ideas from all areas, including building consumer facing digital experiences, agile product development as well as building products leveraging emerging technology.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with business, engineering, marketing and product management teams to set product development priorities and design and deliver solutions
- Define product requirements documents for both internal tools-based solutions and customer-facing eCommerce digital experiences
- Review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver successful product improvements
- Research and identify new opportunities to innovate in eCommerce
- Engage and influence partners in the space of technology capabilities and digital innovation
- Work closely with design and engineering to bring products to life
- Stay current with competitors and emerging technology
- Manage technology vendor relationships
- A BA/BS in technical or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in product management working with design and engineering teams
- Experience building roadmaps, managing product backlogs, and working closely with software development
- teams to build new products in a startup environment
- Proven track record of developing user stories or product requirement documents (PRDs)
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- 2 years of experience in building API based products
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement