The impact of technology has fundamentally evolved and in some cases transformed almost every consumer segment with groceries / consumables being the next space that both external experts and large players (e.g., Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba) are betting on. As a result, eCommerce is one of the fastest-growing areas within the consumer products industry and represents a significant opportunity (and potential threat) for PepsiCo across geographies.
To ensure we win in this space we have established a dedicated eCommerce group, bringing together world class talent across F&B, digital, and key retailers. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer specialist that builds prototype/Dev-environment tools to address identified business needs. In this position, you will need to be capable of working independently to design and deliver software solutions based on provided specifications and business requirements.
- Primary technical executor responsible for delivering software solutions based on given technical specifications
- Independently drive projects projects in conjunction with the broader data science & analytics team, ensuring timely delivery of promised solutions
- Defines implementation plans for new solutions and processes developed by the Sr solutions engineer
- Maintains processes developed by the solutions engineering group that are actively used by the business until such time that these processes are deployed to productions by the engineering team
- Assists in developing road maps for deploying approved projects to production in collaboration with the engineering team
- Experience in building software solutions and/or deploying technical tools in a business environment
- Experience/familiarity with SQL, Python and/or other development languages
- BA/BS in a technical field required
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally
- Familiar with coding/documentation best-practices
- Finds a way to deliver against aor re-scope projects when all prerequisites are not met.
- Works to document and propose solutions for persistent blockers or challenges that exist in the development environment
- Works with stakeholders to identify desirable business outcomes
- Generates efficient/clean code, designed to constructively build toward reusable, sustainable, and scalable solutions.
- Consistently follows established standards for coding and project deployment
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing required prescreens, including, but not limited to, drug and alcohol screening and motor vehicle reports
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement