¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Data Scientist Demand Manager LatAm
Main Purpose –
Lead Commercial Analytics agenda within Marketing processes and embedding them in Business process, defining strategies and resources prioritize through advanced statistical techniques. Connecting and integrating Insights to evolve PepsiCo portfolio offering and attend the needs of our Customers, Consumers, Shoppers and competitors, maximizing growth, ROI while capitalizing SOM.
Main Accountabilities –
- Lead the Advanced Analytics agenda across value chain processes discovering new business opportunities delivering strategic avenues and prioritize BU's resources.
- Lead A&M strategy on Media Optimization, ROI efficiency, Optimal A&M allocation and media buying across PepsiCo portfolio Brands.
- Identify, assess, and visualize key market share drivers for PepsiCo's Categories, as a growth catalyst to prioritize and enable brand planning across portfolio.
- Lead Optimal portfolio definition for each distribution channel and It's embedment in Mix management process.
- Advice and share Advanced Analytics models and best practices within PepsiCo Regions (LATAM & Global) to leverage and build Advanced Analytics capability.
- Lead and develop growth forecast planning and their affection due to Macroeconomic factors and commodities inflation to establish BU's growth targets for PSP and AOP processes.
- Lead multifunctional team (Marketing, Finance and sales) to execute the Commercial Analytics process, developing statistical model, establishing model governance, ensure model is embedded in business process and quantify model benefits.
- Identify and proposed new statistical methodologies and best practices within PepsiCo and Industry to have the best in class methodologies applied in business analytics models.
- Lead and identify Consumer engagement levers, consumer segmentation analysis. Equity and love brands growth drivers and its relationship with sales performance.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Education: Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics
- Experience: 10 years’ experience in statistical model’s development (Probabilistic graphical models, marketing Mix Models, Market Basket Analysis, Cannibalization Models, Share of Market Forecast Models, General and Bayesian Regressions). Database management and programming capabilities. 5-year experience in CPG companies developing brands growth strategies, Pricing strategies design, media management, innovation design, Consumer & Shopper insights skills, inspirational story telling.
- English: 100 % Oral and written
- Tools: Programming capabilities, and Statistical and big volume data software management (SPSS, SAS, R/RStudio, Visual Basic, C++, JMP, Advisor, Microstrategy) Visualization Software (Tableau, Quickview) and Office tools (Word, Power Point, Excel)
Job Type: Indefinido