PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo México Foods and be part of this iconic multinational?
As a Trade Marketing Manager LATAM you will be responsible for aligning and bring to bear brand & big bets agenda based on toolkits developed across LATAM. Develop insights based on brand & big bets activation guidelines for different countries. Connect multi-channel activation strategies and communication messages to evolve the brand & big bets toolkits.
Roles & Responsibilities May Include -
- Responsible for identifying and capturing incremental volume & high visibility by marketing at the point of purchase. A key interface between sales & marketing delivering trade marketing expertise to develop, implement & track strategies in order to meet necessary targets.
- Align and bring to bear big bets agenda based on categories priorities.
- Align categories acceleration vision, strategy, growth drivers and trade platforms for LATAM.
- Align demand spaces with brand positioning into trade marketing aligned activation solutions.
- Enable multi-category and better together activation alliances for the different channels.
- Develop insights based innovation trade activation guidelines
- Managing the interface between sales & marketing to deliver Annual Operating Plan (AOP) channel activity calendar and own the all channel development agenda.
- Develop all Channel Activity/ Innovation calendar in coordination with marketing department.
- Develop Trade Loyalty programs & Deploy to sales force.
- Develop, Recommend & Control the Push & Pull initiatives.
- Ensure product availability by market by working closely with Supply Chain
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your resume by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
What you'll bring -
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree a plus.
- +4 years of experience in Trade Marketing, Marketing, Sales, or similar
- English: Full proficiency / Portuguese desired
- Experience working in multifunctional teams and with different countries
- Smart Innovator and Creative
- Embraces challenge & risk
- Hands – on and Proactive
- Your ability to communicate effectively and succinctly at all levels of an organization.
- Your proficiency to influence others and communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
- Strong strategic thinking, focus and social skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- Ability to embrace challenges & risks
Job Type: Indefinido